2017 SWIM CAMPS
K - 7th
12:30pm - 1:30pm & 2:00pm - 3:00pm
Swim Safety Camp
Parents need to register their child on line two weeks in advance
Since transportation is difficult for most of the students, we will keep our programs within a certain time frame so kids have time to catch the activity bus home.
Understanding the majority of the students on free and reduce lunch, we will provide snacks for kids after the activity.
- Bring awareness of free or affordable programs for students living in underserved communities.
- Outreach to students that don’t participate in sports and offer them a variety of other after school activities.
- Learn about safety in and around the water for students who don’t have experience around water.
- Students will leave with knowledge & skills to keep themselves safe around the water
- Positive learning environment where they can explore their inner abilities and maximize their full potential.
- Safe place where students can grow and build friendships and are not judged by their performance.
- Students will learn basic swimming skills
- Learn safety in and around water
- Will learn how to exercise safely and efficiently
Mill Creek WA